Raid Composition – 1 Tanks / 3 Healers / 16 DPS
Addons – Raidcore
General Mechanic’s – Heat / Bubbles
- Bombs – places several Bombs around the raid. The DPS will need to hit the Bombs with their telegraphs, to knock them away from the raid, allowing them to blow up safely.
- Totems – summons several Totems around the raid, dealing large amounts of damage if caught standing in them for more than a few seconds.
- Conjure Fire Elementals – summons a few small fire elementals to help her, but are really nothing. This is more of a filler attack, allowing groups to position themselves correctly for the Bubble.
- Tank – Keep the boss faced away from the raid at all times, her auto attack is a cleave.
- DPS – Stack when Bombs are about to be cast, and be ready to move as soon as Totems are summoned. Keep an eye on threat as the Tank moves the boss around.
Fight Overview / Strat
Warmonger Chuna is a fight where reacting with a movement skill to Totems being summoned is the most important part. The DPS will continue to hit the Bombs away from the raid, and immediately be ready for Totems to be summoned at any time. As soon as Totems are summoned, the whole raid should move to the other side of the area, out of the frontal cone attack that they do. Once you master Totems, this fight becomes easy. Heat, and clearing Heat with the Bubbles is still a factor, so be sure to do that when the Bubble is safe.