"Pokemon" boss. Three phases: blue, red, green. You need to interrupt every his "change phase" spell in right timing, with with powercreep you can just stun them at any point of cast and just kill. Tank mving boss around, offtank aggroing red circles to himself by mobing near them (and dps moving away from them). Then stay out of cleave and dodge from cross-shaped telegraph. Then spread and jump.
After you kill Phagemaw/Phagetech Guardians one of two ways will be opened for each Guardian. So there total of 4 possible Challenge rooms and you can get only 2 of them per week.
- Eldan Centrifuge; Venn Diagram of Power - Stand in three overlapping Nanite Empowerment fields in the Eldan Centrifuge. [3-Circles, kill floaters]
- Paragons of Symbiosis; Alone in the Dark - Defeat the Paragons of Symbiosis without anyone in the raid being hit by a Reverberating Shockwave. [Interrupt all of them after Blind]
- Dog Room; Who Let the Dogs Out? - Kill 7 Corrupted Beasts within 10 seconds. [Dogs, hit pillars not dogs]
- Nanite Room; Ah! That's the Stuff! - Clear the Nanite-Filled Room without anyone in the raid taking damage from another player's Nanite Injection. [Tank pulling mobs out]
- Phageborn Brute; Death from Above - Fight your way through the Archive Defense Systems without anyone in the raid getting hit by a Security Defense Beam; [Summon to Mini or lure it outside, lazzors]
Tanks collecting Static Shock.
Every time boss moves over 4th purple circle he gain movement speed stack buff (+15%), so interrupt as much as possible or he will be too fast over time. Every 4th circle he will cast Static Discharge on everyone who have collected blue orbs! So if you have Static Shock debuff (random picked up, or you a tank) - go away from a raid. Good idea is to interrupt boss right before 4th circle.
Repeat - 4 IA, interrupt.
Tanks collecting Corrosive Fluid in front of the boss.
CC break and interrupt. Less alive - easier the fight.
Spam cleanses and purges off cooldown. Tank on ledge near entrance.
All DPS in melee range behind boss (even ranged). Dodge two pillar blows and interrupt third. Kill/hook probes spawning behind. Healer on tank side is standinge far, so boss will pull him and not the raid.
Just skip it. If not - interrupt everything.
Very fun boss, but way to it annoying and you can just skip it.
Gravity Flux - you will be send away into the air with 1 hp left, aim into the green bubble/circle, or you will die. When you have landed in circle - wait till heals heal you and then go hit boss (he will be in MoO).
Gravity Swell - boss will pull everyone in big aoe to himself dealing massive damage, but all damage is shared - so more people puled, less damage everyone receiving.
Gravity Spike - circles around players, if you have circle just stand still and jump, and everyone else go out from you (same as Purges).
Tank moving boss around. Offtank/healer clicking on Shower. DPS not hitting any eggs.