General Mechanic’s – Bombs / Safe Orb
Challenge – Clear the Air
- Defeat Phage Maw without allowing him to fly for more than 30 seconds at a time.
Boss Abilities and Mechanics
- 1 –
- 2 –
- 3 –
- 4 –
- 5 –
- 6 –
- 7 –
- Tank – Boss will leave a trail after every autoattack, so tank need to slowly sidestep, slowly spinning boss around. Tank need to be careful about threat, or Boss will leave a damage field in the raid. Engineer tank is preferable.
- Bomb Squad – your job is to make sure that bombs are not blowing up at the same time. Be careful and get heals before going. Every normal phase will have 3 waves of bombs, when midphase is starting - all bombs that are on ground will explode. Be sure that there no more than 2 bombs alive when that happening.
- DPS – are staying behind the boss all the time, dodging cleaver telegraph and staying in the Defense Grid.
- Raid Healers – same as dps, raid should be healed to full before next bomb explosion. You can assist healing tank and bomb squad if your range allow this. Shield healing and absorbs are reccomended.
- Bomb Healer – your main job is to heal bomb squad, follow them all the time, and do not forget to get healed to full and stay in DGrid near the main raid group.
- Tank Healer – Either medic (because armor and shield healing) or long ranged healer who can reach tank from raid inbetween bomb explosions. Your job is to make tank not die and to heal tank to full after every bomb.
Fight Overview / Strat
No comments available.